May 30, 2011

Lemon Pepper Cod

I didn't have this dinner planned. i did have a cod cakes planned but i didn't have half of the stuff i needed in the recipe so i just made this simple recipe. I've done a orange roughy recipe like this too.



1 cup fresh or dried bread crumbs
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon pepper, ground
1/2 teaspoon salt
24 ounces firm white fish fillets, fresh or frozen, thawed
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 lemons, juiced
Preheat oven to 450°F.


In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, pepper and salt. Set aside.

Dip fish into melted butter and coat both sides with crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet and bake until cooked through yet flaky to the fork, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve. easy as that!




1 comment:

  1. Simple and delicious! And I do the same thing, change my plan because I don't have the ingredients, all.the.time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails